Some Republicans in Congress have indicated that they support “red flag” laws, and while some have tried to say they’d pass a “conservative” version, we understand the truth about any version of these laws. Please look through our How-to Guide, “Just Say NO to ‘Red Flag’ Laws,” available below, and use the resources included to stiffen the spine of Republicans. They want to be seen as part of the “do something” crowd, rather than doing the right thing. Let’s help them do the right thing instead.
Action Items for this Week: Aug 12 – Aug 16
Post about this issue on social media using the ready-to-use social media graphic and text that we have created for you, found below.
Simply use the buttons below to share on your Facebook or Twitter accounts, or if you prefer, click graphic to download it to your computer and then upload it to your accounts, making sure to copy and paste the text as well before you post.
- Blog: Democrats’ Ridiculous Impeachment Efforts
- Blog: Poll: Majority of Americans Want Less Federal Spending
- Blog: The States Need an Education on ‘Common Core’ Flaws
- Jenny Beth’s Journal: Jenny Beth’s Journal: To Stop Socialism, There Needs To Be Awareness
- Blog: House Democrats Are Desperate To Win This Impeachment Battle