The Senate is finally taking a stand against the House’s impeachment witch hunt and we want to support and amplify that effort! We also want you to sign on to our newest ethics complaint against Nancy Pelosi. See below for details!
Action Items for this Week: Oct 28 – Nov 1
THIS WEEK'S FEATURED ACTION ITEMS
ACTION ITEM #1
On Wednesday, October 30, 2019, we filed an official ethics complaint about Speaker Nancy Pelosi with the Office of Congressional Ethics (OCE) along with dozens of like-minded organizations.
In the complaint, we argue that Speaker Pelosi has violated the Official Code of Conduct of the House of Representatives through a pattern of abuse of power, demonstrating that she is unfit to continue to serve as Speaker of the House.
Please take a few minutes to read through the details and evidence documented in the complaint. If you would like to sign on to the complaint, please fill out the signature form at the bottom.
ACTION ITEM #2
Sen. Lindsey Graham introduced a resolution to condemn how House Democrats have been conducting the impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump.
We need to thank the GOP Senators that have signed on as co-sponsors and urge the ones who haven’t signed on to do so!
- If you have a GOP Senator (or two), call your Senator(s) to either thank them for co-sponsoring, or urge them to sign on as a co-sponsor. The lists for each are below.
- If you do not have any GOP Senators, make as many calls as you can, with the time you have, to either urge the ones who haven’t signed on yet to do so, and/or to thank the ones who have co-sponsored already.
Remaining GOP Senators: Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski
Democrat Targets: Gary Peters, Doug Jones, and Joe Manchin
If you call and find out that one of the non-sponsors has become a co-sponsor, let us know!
OP-EDS AND MEDIA
- Official Ethics Complaint!Read the ethics complaint we filed against Adam Schiff
- Ethics Complaint, Fox News: Tea Party group wants Schiff investigated for ethics violations in impeachment inquiry
- Interview: Jenny Beth on Fox & Friends First